The Dentist’s House of Edina is committed to providing high-quality, personalized dental care for every patient. Your first dental visit will include a general cleaning and x-rays. Estos nos permite ver la estructura de los dientes, quijada, y las encías, as well as the overall condition of your oral health. If you have seen another dentist and your radiographs are less than 18 meses de edad, sign and send the Dental Record Release Authorization to your previous dentist to obtain radiographs and any other information that would be helpful during your visit. We will review your dental history and experiences and tailor the safest and most effective dental care and treatment for you. Why all this effort? Because we establish the foundation of a long term relationship at your first visit to our practice.
If your physician has prescribed medications for you, take them as prescribed. If you have a prosthetic joint, dialysis shunt, prosthetic heart valve, or any other medical condition that requires an antibiotic before a dental procedure, please contact our office immediately.
Patients under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian unless prior arrangements have been agreed upon.
A dental appointment typically last between 45-75 minutes. This will give us plenty of time to discuss your needs and answer any questions you may have.
Insurance and Financial Information
We offer the best dental care when you need it most, while ensuring that the process is never overly complicated. For more information, please click here.
New Patient Registration Options:
2. Preparation prior to your appointment
Please prepare for your appointment by completing our new patient information forms and bring them to your first visit with us. Por favor llegue 10 minutes prior to your first office visit.
- Formulario de inscripción
- Formulario de historia médica/Dental
- HIPAA formulario
- Consentimiento general para el tratamiento
- Discusión de Odontopediatría y formulario de consentimiento informado (Si es necesario)
- Acuerdo financiero
- Página de información de seguro secundario (Si es necesario)
- Autorización de liberación de registros dentales (Si es necesario)
3. Complete new patient forms at our office. If you plan to complete the forms in our office, please arrive 20 minutes prior to your first visit.