At the Dentist’s House of Edina, we make every effort to work hand-in-hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement with the understanding to help you fit the cost of your recommended treatment into your budget.
We are presently providers for:
- Delta Dental (Delta PPO, Delta Premier, State of MN preferred Provider, Delta USA and Medicare Eligible Plan Discount Program)
- Premier Dental (Aetna, Assurant, Met Life, Guardian, Principal, United Healthcare and others…)
- United Concordia
- and others…
Explanation of Dental Insurance Benefits
- If your insurance company will assign your benefits to this practice, then you will be asked to pay the estimated amount not covered by your insurance company at the date of service.
- If your insurance company will not assign your benefits to this practice, then payment is expected in full at the time of service unless other arrangements are made.
Most insurance plans do not pay for the entire cost of your dental care. Your policy may include one or more of the following limitations:
We suggest that you determine which of these limitations apply to your particular contract.Our office provides dental services for patients with a great variety of insurance programs. We highly suggest you research the benefits to which you are entitled under the provisions of your contract and allow us to assist you in your research. We will help you maximize your dental benefits as needed. Working together, we can obtain the needed insurance information.
If we file insurance for you:
- Please provide your dental insurance card for your first visit. We will make a copy of your card and call your insurance company to verify your benefits. To the best of our ability, we will maximize these benefits as a courtesy. However, you are solely responsible for the overall understanding of your insurance benefits.
- Financial arrangements will be made at each visit depending on your insurance benefit, assignment of benefits and your treatment plan. We will complete your insurance clam, submit it and provide you a copy upon request.
Your insurance policy is a contract between you and your insurance company. As a service to you, The Dentist’s House of Edina will file your insurance form(s) at no charge. However, please understand that you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage. If you have questions regarding any treatment, fee, or service, please discuss them with us promptly and frankly. We will make every effort to avoid a misunderstanding and preserve a friendship.